Education and qualifications
Attorney, graduated in law at the Jagiellonian University (thesis in the Cathedral of European Law) and School of Intelectual Property Right in the Intellectual Property Centre named H. Grocjusz in Cracow. She completed her lawyer application at the District Bar Council in Cracow and sentenced bar exam in 2011.
- evaluates and prepares agreements in the field of intellectual property rights
- advises entrepreneurs and institutions in matters related to the protection of personal data
- represents many entrepreneurs with TSL branch in lawsuits
- conducts proceedings in matters of citizenship and immigration
- prepares appeals against decisions imposing fines on carriers, conducts judicial and administrative in this area
Awards, certificates and successes:
She gave lectures on copyright for the students at the Academy of Fine Arts and the National Theatre School. Lecturer on postgraduate studies “Public Procurement” organized by the Center for Training and Organization of Quality Systems on Technical University of Cracow. She is the author of numerous articles in newspapers and trade journals („Rzeczpospolita”, „Gazeta Wyborcza”, „Gazeta Prawna”, „Transport Manager” i „TSL Biznes”). In 2015, Beck Publishing House published a book about the insurance industry TSL , which she is co-author.
Privately, she likes a good book and a healthy lifestyle
Fluent in English.