Our best recommendation is high effectiveness in compensation cases.
Our knowledge and experience allow us to reliably advise on the selection of suitable insurance. Before buying any insurance policy you should read carefully the terms and conditions which are proposed by the insurer. Our extensive practice shows that entrepreneurs pay huge premiums for the insurance that does not work! We cooperate with selected brokers as regards transport, construction industry, life insurance and, thereby, we advise a choice of suitable insurance policy.
Compensation in transport
We represent Clients in pre-litigation and legal proceedings, not only against insurance companies. We also have extensive experience in court trials as regards to compensation for damage or theft of the goods and delay in delivery.
Compensation for car accidents
Law firm IURIDICA represents injured parties in car accidents as well as family of accident victims.
- represent Clients in penal proceedings as attorneys of injured parties and accusers
- conduct pre-litigation proceedings before insurers – we often lead to conclude a beneficial settlement, without legal proceedings
- represent Clients in civil proceedings before insurance companies
- in compensation for damage, we fight for reimbursement of costs of treatment and rehabilitation, reimbursement of lost income, pension for complete or temporary incapacity for work
- cooperate with expert witness in road traffic and transport
- cooperation with our law firm is based on clear finance procedures – Clients choose one option of remuneration for services rendered
Compensation for medical errors
Our lawyers represent injured parties and their family members in proceedings due to medical errors.
We conduct cases based on incorrect treatment – contrary to medical rules and standard of care (diagnostic errors, medical errors during pregnancy and childbirth, hospital-acquired infection, postoperative complications and the failure to provide medical care).
We represent Clients at the stage of negotiation, pre-litigation procedure, proceeding before the committee responsible for deciding of medical events, legal proceeding, proceeding before medical court and disciplinary spokesman.