Education and qualifications
- attorney-at-law – attorneys training at the District Bar Council in Krakow,
- graduate of law at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow,
- graduate of the School of American Law – School of American Law the Catholic University of America in Washington in cooperation with the Jagiellonian University,
- graduate of “LLM in International Commercial Law” at the Kozminski University in Warsaw,
- participant of New Technology Law studies at the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- specializes in commercial law, including white collar crimes,
- acts as a defense counsel or representative in proceedings before law enforcement authorities and in proceedings before court,
- advises entities injured as a result of economic crimes,
- conducts internal investigations in economic entities,
- represents clients in TSL cases, including precedential proceedings for imposing fines on carriers,
- prepares analyzes and legal opinions on issues related to business transactions with a value of several million,
- provides legal assistance in many high-profile and media processes,
- gained experience in both the private and public sectors.
Awards, certificates and successes
Lecturer at the District Bar Council in Kraków in the field of protection of classified information and access to public information. Member of the Legislative Committee of the Supreme Bar Council in Warsaw (specializing in criminal law). A graduate of the Jagiellonian University Legal Clinic providing legal assistance to the poor (criminal law section). Participant as a translator in a workshop with representatives of the European Commission and Member States’ ministries of justice, and in the translation into Polish of a monograph by prof. S. Shavella ‘Foundations of Economic Analysis of Law’. Participant of many new technology courses. Has credentials authorizing access to classified information.
He is interested in new technologies, including information security, databases and mobile devices.
He is fluent in English, including legal English.