Education and qualifications
Lawyer, graduate of law at the Jagiellonian University, School of American Law The Catholic University of America in consultation with the Jagiellonian University, as well as studies “LLM in International Commercial Law” at the Kozminski University in Warsaw. He completed his lawyer’s apprenticeship at the District Bar Council in Krakow at a reputable lawyer’s office.
- represents clients in commercial criminal cases before law enforcement agencies
and in court proceedings, and also provides assistance in internal investigations
- advises clients during board meetings, including preparing internal normative acts (orders, ordinances, resolutions, instructions, procedures, regulations)
- represents clients in matters related to TSL in court proceedings
- draws up, negotiates and gives opinions on contracts, agreements and other documents remaining in economic turnover
- prepares analyzes and legal opinions on issues related to business transactions
- prepares appeals against decisions imposing fines on carriers, conducts court and administrative proceedings in this regard
Awards, certificates and successes
Lecturer at the District Bar Council in Krakow in the field of protection of classified information and access to public information. Member of the Legislative Committee of the Supreme Bar Council in Warsaw. A graduate of the Jagiellonian University Legal Clinic providing legal assistance to the poor. He participated as a translator in workshops with representatives of the European Commission and Member States’ justice ministries, and in the translation into Polish of the monograph by prof. S. Shavella ‘Foundations of Economic Analysis of Law’. Has credentials authorizing access to classified information.
He likes traveling.
He is fluent in English.