We provide professional legal services for present and future beneficiaries of European Union funds
European Union funds are the financial means used to support and restructure the economies of member countries of the European Union. We can help you to use them in the best possible way – we counsel to beneficiaries of European Union support and managing institutions.
- Determining the status of SMEs (micro, small and medium -sized enterprises)
- Optimization of the structures of a group of related entities which are applying for funding, including the establishing of new entities.
- Legal services at the stage of applying for funds.
- Preparation of legal protection measures (protests, appeals and complaints) in the case of negative decisions of financing institutions
- Analysis of the financing agreement
- Legal services at the stage of project implementation and disbursement of funds (drafting of contracts in the field of intellectual property protection, internal regulations, resolutions of the organs)